About The Position
ElMindA, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for Medical Director to join our team. You will have an opportunity to directly impact our growing startup.
You will have end-to-end responsibilities:
- Lead the Medical Science Liaisons team as part of medical affairs function in providing medical/scientific input, education to internal and external customers and stakeholders through the delivery of accurate, complete scientific understanding of the BNA product and use.
- Co-develop company medical affairs strategy.
- Work with global and regional marketing teams to provide clinical and medical perspectives on potential business initiatives in key therapy areas.
- Identify, maintain and facilitate contact with neurologists in the field, understanding their needs as well as KOLs and scientific societies.
- Manage relationship with Scientific Advisory Board
- Support global and regional marketing in the development of launch plans and material for new products by providing technical expertise to global marketing managers.
- Provide medical input to the marketing plans, including participation in the development of phase IV clinical development plans.
- Provide medical support to regional/global marketing in the conception and preparation of congresses satellite symposia and medical/scientific educational events.
- Participate in shaping overall company roadmap.
- Ongoing management of company medical team and coordination with other company teams including clinical, regulation, R&D, product and marketing.
- Present at clinical conferences and writing scientific/clinical papers.
- Provide clinical perspective and insights to cutting edge R&D multidisciplinary projects.
- Serve as company leadership and focal point, for mentoring, training and oversight of all medical related matters.
- To lead the risk assessment and patient safety processes for ElMindA products, to ensure the highest standards of patient-driven care are instilled in the business.
- Provide technical leadership for novel indications for portfolio assets at all stages of development.
- Promote a culture of scientific innovation and continuous improvement.
- MD degree (MD/PhD)
- Several years as a senior physician, especially in Electrophysiology, Neurology, CNS field - an advantage.
- At least 5 years of Industry experience
- Insatiable clinical and scientific curiosity and a strong passion for driving novel technologies into clinical practice, in order to improve patient lives.
- Strong minded and determined personality – knows how to stand up for what he/she believes
- Must be a highly creative, adaptive and flexible thinker with a strong ability to motivate people
- Superior team leadership, networking, collaboration and communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English proficiency (oral and written).
- Problem solver that "gets the job done".
- Handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, mixing long-term strategic planning with the urgency of immediate demands.
- Experience with interacting with clinical, medical and academic key-opinion-leaders.
- Resulted-oriented, will go out and get the feedback from the field (market) and give it to the product managers to be translated into state of the art products
- Willingness to travel 40% of the time
- Experience in Neurology Electrophysiology, Neurology, CNS field (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of American medicine
- Several years as a senior physician, especially in the United States – significant advantage
- Experience in conducting R&D projects - an advantage.