Research & Data Scientist
About The Position
ElMindA, a leading company in the brain health technologies, is looking for a passionate scientist to join the Research Programs team.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to lead data analysis aspects of defined projects.
· Outstanding graduate (MSc/MA) in neuroscience or related fields, biomedical engineer, electrical engineering, computer science, cognitive psychology or related fields
· Proficient in Matlab, python
· Knowledge in machine learning algorithms
· Knowledge in imaging technologies (EEG and fMRI) – plus
· Knowledge in neurostimulation (TMS, tES) - plus
· Basic Knowledge in statistics
· Team player, highly discipline, multi-tasking abilities
· Ability for auto deduction