About The Position
ElMindA, a leading company in the brain health technologies, is looking for a visual designer.
You will build a value base data rich user interfaces that deliver insights that help users make informed decisions about brain health.
Visualize data and insights to deliver engaging user interfaces as well as facilitate in-house multidisciplinary team collaboration efforts with design language.
This position will be involved with all aspects of the visual design process, including concept, strategy, UX, wireframe drawing, and visual design.
- Collaborate and iterate with Data Scientists to translate insights into data visualization products
- Collaborate with engineers to deliver visual interfaces based on shared predefined or custom tailored data components and new features
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work independently or as part of a team project able to develop an idea into a polished product
- Maintain high quality standards, pixel perfect experiences and meet tight deadline often participating in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience designing product interfaces for data-driven systems.
- A passion for data visualization and a keen design sense, seeing patterns in datasets and identifying them visually
- Experience communicating complex statements and concepts to simple and engaging user offerings from product to marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in interaction design or Industrial Design specializing in systems design.
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in a multi discipline design or studio environment.
- Solid UI and UX skills, with experience building web and mobile interfaces for displaying interactive information applications
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Takes initiative to experiment with new software and industry trends.
- Proficiency in Adobe suit, Solid, Power point, wire framing
- Please provide point to online portfolio presence