About The Position
ElMindA, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a top-notch Automation Tech-Lead to join our team. You will have an opportunity to directly impact our growing startup.
As an Automation Tech-Lead you will lead the development of automation test framework and provide technological mentorship to the automation team members. You will design and implement automated testing for set of complex products used in domain of brain research and healthcare. You will work closely with product managers and developers to understand the functionality requirements and implementation details so that you can design and implement automated functional end-to-end, performance and reliability system tests.
· Design, develop and maintain an end-to-end system tests software stack
· CI/CD of the automation for the end-to-end system stack
· Ensure code & requirements coverage
· Contribute to the design of product features to ensure their testability.
· B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
· Experience with automation software development using selenium or similar frameworks
· Deep understanding of QA methodologies
· Previous extensive experience in SaaS company
· Highly motivated and creative individual
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player with a smile
· Good knowledge of distributed highly available systems design
· Experience with CI/CD and build tools, such as Jenkins
· Experience working in agile environments and tooling like Jira
· Experience with AWS
· Medical device products testing/development experience