About The Position
ElMindA, a leading company in the brain health technologies, is looking for an Algorithm developer.
Among responsibilities of algorithm developer:
- Developing tools for estimation and enhancement of Data quality.
- Learn signal characteristics (spectrum, correlation etc...)
- Developing measures for clinical classification based on ERP signals.
- Electric engineer graduate or M.Sc.
- Specialization in signal processing engineering, preferably biomedical signals
- Specialization in statistical pattern recognition
- Programming skills in Python, Matlab and C/C++.
- 5+ years of experience as algorithm developer
- High level of creativity, motivation and problem solving abilities.
- Abilities to learn and work independently
- Team player
- Good English
- Ability to multitask and work under fast changing environment
- Implementation abilities in a product environment
- Experience in EEG\ERP
- Experience in visualization technologies such as fMRI, MEG
- Experience in speech recognition