Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
Elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies, is looking for an experienced and passionate Algorithm Engineer. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Coming up with great ideas for solving problems through pure innovation
- Growing algorithms from an idea through research, developments, validation and implementation into elminda’s product.
- Work closely with elminda’s database and data scientists team.
- 2+ years of experience with signal processing and pattern recognition
- M.Sc in EE or CS, preferably in the field of machine learning / deep learning
- Hands on experience in developing machine learning models in python
- Deep understanding of machine learning models, data analysis, and both supervised and unsupervised learning methods
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Deep learning using common open source frameworks and tool (Tensorflow , Keras , etc. )
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Team player, positive and driven, fast learner
- Ph.d in EE or CS
- Experience with biomedical signals (EEG / MEG / fMRI )
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming