Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
Data Scientist, Neuroscientist
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in brain health technologies, is looking for a passionate Data-Scientist to join the Data-Science team.
As part of your job, you will analyze unique EEG/ERP and clinical datasets. You will help to solve challenging problems
Electroencephalography (EEG) domain is challenging, and we need motivated people to help us make an impact on the world of quantitative cognition in the medical field.
If you want to be at the forefront of a medical revolution, work with fantastic people and solve real-world problems, come join us!
- Experience in Signal Processing (especially biological signals)
- Experience in neuroscience (specifically, EEG) - Advantage
- Outstanding Graduate in Biomedical/Electrical/Software engineering, Computer Science or equivalent knowledge
- At least 2 Years of experience working in the industry
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning systems
- Experience working with databases (SQL, MongoDB – Advantage)
- Experience with Deep Learning systems - Advantage
- Team player
- Curious and autodidact
- A problem-solving, 'can-do' attitude