Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
Data Scientist student
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in brain health technologies, is looking for a passionate Data scientist to join the Data-Science team. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to lead data analysis and apply machine-learning methods to develop novel neuro-markers for brain functions and disorders.
- Outstanding student in computer science, biomedical engineer, computational neuroscience, or related fields
- Hands on experience in Data analysis, Machine learning and statistics
- Experience with Python
- Experience working with databases (SQL, mongo- advantage)
- Knowledge in imaging technologies (EEG and fMRI, MEG) – a plus
- Team player
- Curious and autodidact
- Availability for 3-4 days a week