Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in brain health technologies, is looking for a passionate Data-Manager/Date-Engineer to join the Data-Science team.
As part of your job, you will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze clinical data with attention to security and confidentiality.
You will work as part of elminda data science team to tackle one of the biggest challenges in the world today – develop technologies for better brain health.
The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within. Additionally, your work will enable efficient analysis of the unique input data.
- Formulate and implement techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Data-wrangling – help to turn data into information and information into insights by cleaning and structuring the input raw data.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Troubleshoot data-related problems
- 2+ years Proven experience as a data manager/data-engineer
- Experienced with SQL and MongoDB (an advantage)
- Experienced with processing of clinical data – a big advantage
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel etc.)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- BSc/BA in computer science, biomedical\electrical\SW engineering or relevant field