Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
Front-End Web Engineer
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a passionate Front End Web Engineer to join our team.
You will be working with a product manager, product designer, and technical lead - receiving high level design, and a conducting a detailed design for development. The position includes hands-on web development with new technologies. You will design and develop business logic, development applications, databases and more.
• 3+ years web development experience
• Embrace functional programming paradigms including: immutability, pure functions, map()/reduce()/filter()
• Strong in HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with multi-browser considerations
• TDD experience and mentality
• Good understanding of UI and UX
• Good understanding of product considerations
• Production level top quality code, detail-oriented
• Desire for continuous technical innovation
• SQL proficiency MySQL/Postgres
• Support legacy angular.js code
• Experience with Node.js, Mongodb, UI test automation – a plus
• Experience with cloudSAAS infrastructure AWS/Google/Azure and medical devices – a plus
• Dev-ops mentality and experience with linux/unix command line – a plus