Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
Test Engineer, Web & Automation
About The Position
About the Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a highly motivated and talented Test Engineer to join our Automation team.
Filling the role of Test Engineer, you will be working on test automation infrastructure for complex software system of brain network analysis, contributing to our agile release process by designing, developing and executing functional and non-functional testing from various types.
You will use the most cutting edge technologies around including micro-services, continuous integration, visualization of big data and multi-thread testing.
• Design, develop and maintain a functional and non-functional tests from various types.
• Implement CI/CD pipelines for various products.
• Build and maintain repositories of automation projects, under the organization's version control system.
• Gain understanding of product feature requirements to ensure their testability.
• Bachelor's degree in information systems, bioinformatics, computer science, engineering or related field, or equivalent 1-2 years of practical experience.
• Experience in one of the following: software/web testing, TDD, BDD, build tools (like Gradle, Maven, etc.), testing/development frameworks (TestNG, JUnit, Mocha, pytest, etc.).
• Experience in testing of complex multi-disciplinary systems.
• Understanding of UI and UX.
• Understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Familiar with AWS cloud infrastructure, Jenkins and Kubernetes – a plus.
• Development experience with Java, Selenium, Node.js, MongoDB, UI test automation – a plus.
• Highly motivated and creative individual.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player with a smile.