Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a top-notch Back-end engineer to join our team. You will have an opportunity to directly impact our growing startup
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement key features of our innovative applications
- End to end feature responsibility on both client and server sides
- Develop UIs using the most advanced technologies for front end development
- Own features from early specification stages up to mature development and QA
- BA/BSc in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead technological units
- 3+ years of Back end experience of which 2+ are in node.js - and in one of the following technologies: Java, C++, C#, Python or similar languages.
- Good understanding client-server methodologies
- Good understanding of server side methodologies: Cloud, REST API, SQL database design
- Experience developing mission critical or medical-grade products
- AWS EC2/S3/CloudFormation/SNS/SQS/EMR
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Research Algorithms