Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a passionate top-notch full stack engineer to join our team.
You will be working with a product manager, product designer, and technical lead - receiving high level design, and a conducting a detailed design for development. The position includes hands-on web development with new technologies. You will design and develop business logic, development applications, databases and more. If you are people’s person, team player & fun to work with, come join us!
- BA/BSc in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead technological units
- 3+ years’ experience in web application development
- Experience with UI frameworks such as React/ Angular/ Vue.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud vendors
- Experience with Mongodb, UI test automation – a plus
- Dev-ops mentality and experience with linux– a plus
- Experience with K8S – a plus
- Previous experience in medical device domain – a plus