Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a passionate Software engineer to join our team.
You will be joining a small team that develops data acquisition system for functional brain assessment.
As part of the larger medical device product, the data acquisition system delivers the user interfaces and operation
of the laboratory physical devices and data processings for performing a recording of brain activity during cognitive
Minimum Job requirements
- proven experience with agile processes and tooling (JIRA, git)
- above 5 years of experience in SaaS companies as a full stack engineer - both server and client design and coding
- server tech - python/nodejs/java, containers, sql/no sql databases, message bus
- good operative skills - linux command line, git/gitops, ansible, AWS/cloud (command line, services, cloud formation/terraform)
- unit testing, library packaging, integration testing automation.
- independent, with good understanding of software design principles and best practices
- good understanding of networking (tcp/ip, https, dns, load balancing, etc) and security (reverse proxies, firewalls, etc)
- Academic background in Software/ Electrical engineering or Physics
- operating systems - MacOS, Windows
- openAPI, grpc, sso, pki
- k8s, helm charts, k8s operators
- experience with stream processing (flink/spark streaming)
- experience working on medical device (DHF, v&v)
- data science tooling - jupyter, matplotlib, pandas, kube-flow, etc