Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a passionate top-notch full stack engineer to join our team.
What will you do?
You will be working with a product, data science and other teams in elminda to develop our SaaS brain analytics application in an agile environment using state of the art technologies that will change the way we manage brain health.
Who are you?
if you have a passion for clean code and well structured architecture, love a good challenge, enjoy working with great people and people love working with you, come join us!
- BA/BSc in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead technological units
- 4+ years’ experience in web application development
- 2+ years' experience with UI frameworks such as React/ Angular/Vue.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud vendors
- Experience with relational and noSQL databases
- Experience with GraphQl - a big plus
- Experience with containers - a plus
- Previous experience in medical device domain – a plus