Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a passionate top-notch DevOps engineer to join our team.
What will you do?
You will be working as part of a scrum team responsible to plan and implement our SaaS brain analytics application architecture, CI/CD in AWS environment.
Who are you?
if you have a passion for solving problem, learning new technologies, love a good challenge, enjoy working with great people and people love working with you, come join us!
- DevOps experience (at least 3 years)
- Experience in cloud environments (mainly AWS)
- Knowledge and experience in OS (Linux distributions - CentOS, Debian, Alpine; Windows servers)
- Experience in working with CI / CD tools (Git, Bitbucket / GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus repositories, Jira)
- Knowledge and experience with configuration management, provisioning and automation tools (Ansible, cloud formation, Terraform)
- Experience in working with container technologies
- High self-learning ability
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking operation
- Experience in scripting and programming (Bash, Python, any other programming language - an advantage)