Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
Elminda, a leading company in the brain health field is looking for a top-notch Data engineer to join our Data platform team to help build Elminda’s data platform infrastructure for our business and research needs.
The data platform is at the core of Elminda’s products and research teams. Working in a small team you will have high responsibility and high impact on architecture, data pipelines, data processing, technologies used, system availability, performance and so forth.
As a company, we greatly encourage speaking out, none of us knows it all.
What will you do?
- Build data scalable infrastructure that leverages elminda's data to its full extent, enabling research and product teams to make strong data-driven advancements
- Embrace and adopt technologies and processes for data ingestion, analysis, governance and monitoring
- Design and develop data solutions, pipelines and services
What are the challenges you will face?
- Provide enabling, stable and reliable solution to complex and wide span of needs
- Combining infrastructure tasks with business logic
- Small team, high pace, great collaboration and efficiency
- End-to-end responsibility
Who are you?
- If you are passionate about clean code and well structured architecture, love a good challenge, enjoy working with great people and people love working with you, come join us !
- 3+ years of work experience, of which 2+ years involving:
- Data related development
- Implementing technologies which were new to the workplace
- PLC: Agile, CI/CD, testing and automation
- Broad knowledge of data infrastructure and analytics technologies: know-hows, strengths and pitfalls
- Familiarity with AWS data services
- Strong software engineering skills
- B.Sc. Computer Science or analytical (physics / math / data analytics)
- Developing mission critical or medical-grade products
- M.sc in Computer Science or related
- Data analysis skills (DQ / ML / NN)
- Working in startup environment (at least for 1 year)
- Product design / Architecture experience
- Hadoop ecosystem
- Basic CI/CD (Jenkins, IAAC, cloud formation / terraform)
- Git, Agile, Linux
- Serverless architecture
- Kafka / Rabbit MQ
- Containers: Docker, K8s
- MacOS environment