Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
About the position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for an experienced senior system engineer to join our engineering team. You will have an opportunity to directly impact our growing business and as a system engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, defining, and developing medical systems based on EEG signals.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
· Develop a medical platform based on Electroencephalogram (EEG) combining software and hardware components.
· Develop software solution based on analyzing EEG signals.
· Review and analyze various medical device solutions and evaluate compatibility to system needs
· Interfaces and lead, customer product development calls and meetings that pertain to the overall system architecture and performance specification
· Defines system level risk management strategies
· Has broad-breath of knowledge across system, software, and electrical engineering
· Reviews or participates in testing (Feasibility, Characterization, Verification, and performance) as required according to the quality standards
· Support department manager in identifying future technologies
· Leads the system integration efforts, participates in design and technical reviews
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
· BS in Electrical Engineering (EE), or equivalent from leading university or equivalent, MS preferred
· 5 + years of experience in developing a complex system involving hardware and software modules.
· Experience in working closely with external component manufacturers
· Strong analytical thinking skills
· Demonstrated technical leadership experience
· Writing, and evaluating for, proper requirement structure and content
· Experience in system architecture tradeoff analysis
· Strong verbal and technical writing skills
· Experience with medical device system development
· Experience with Linux, iOS and Windows
· Familiar with related open source libraries and cloud-based technologies