Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies, is looking for a UI/UX designer.
You will build a value base data rich user interfaces that deliver insights that help users make informed decisions about brain health.
Visualize data and insights to deliver engaging user interfaces as well as facilitate in-house multidisciplinary team collaboration efforts with design language.
This position will be involved with all aspects of the visual design process, including concept, strategy, UX, wireframe drawing, and visual design.
· Conducting user research and testing
· Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
· Collaborating and iterating with Data Scientists to translate insights into data visualization products
· Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Participate in design and code reviews
· Work independently or as part of a team project able to develop an idea into a polished product
· Maintain high quality standards, pixel perfect experiences and meet tight deadline often participating in multiple projects simultaneously.
· Experience designing product interfaces for data-driven systems.
· A passion for data visualization and a keen design sense, seeing patterns in datasets and identifying them visually
· Experience communicating complex statements and concepts to simple and engaging user offerings from product to marketing
· Bachelor’s Degree in User Experience, Interaction design or Industrial Design specializing in systems design or similar fields.
· Minimum 5 yrs. experience in a multi discipline design or studio environment.
· Solid UI and UX skills, with experience building web and mobile interfaces for displaying interactive information applications
· Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
· Takes initiative to experiment with new software and industry trends.
· Proficiency in Adobe suit, Solid, Power point, wire framing
· Please provide point to online portfolio presence