Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
We are elminda - an innovative and leading startup in the brain health domain, and we are looking for a talented Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love, and intrigued by shaping and building the future of Brain-tech. Our breakthrough solution combines cutting edge cloud technology, big data, machine learning, and product design.
You will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and work closely with cross-functional teams to lead, design, and build products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will represent the voice of the customer and play a key role in taking our products to the next level as the company is facing its exciting phase of commercialization.
If you’re a creative thinker with a great track record of success, tireless drive to meet the needs and expectations of healthcare professionals, tremendous passion to innovate and create winning user experiences, strong technical skills, and prior experience in product management, come and join us.
- Gain a deep understanding of the end-user workflow and needs, identify and address product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share
- Create and manage detailed product specifications, KPIs, flows, and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive the planning and execution of product releases, lead complex projects, and collaborate with multiple functions across the company to deliver product enhancements to the market
- Contribute to all regulatory processes related to the product
- Govern internal/external customer engagement to verify proper alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Ensure all product documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- When required, perform customer & Internal training in the field of expertise
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience as a product manager
- Experience in product management of Big-Data, B2B, and SaaS platforms
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Takes initiative to experiment with new software and industry trends
- Experience in working in an Agile software development environment
- Technical and business orientation
- Self-driven, highly organized, and accountable individual with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks and manage priorities
Nice to have (advantage):
- Experience working on medical software applications