Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The product combines the cutting edge in cloud technology, big data, machine learning and product design. We are looking for talented product managers to help shape and build the future of Brain-tech. So, if you’re a proven leader with a great track record of success, tremendous passion for creating great user experiences, strong technical skills, and prior experience in product management, come and join us.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work closely with engineering and data science teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Manages technical projects in a product development organization
- Own customer engagement, conversations and discussions in agility to verify proper alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Building product prototypes and mock-ups, prioritizing and create detailed product specifications, business rules, flows, use cases, and stories
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- Creating and managing KPIs, project plans and product specifications
· At least 3 years of work experience as leading product management
· Experience working in medical device companies – Must
· Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
· MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent, MBA - preferred
· Experienced in a product management of Big-Data, B2B and SaaS platforms
· Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
· Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix
· Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· “Can do approach"