Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
Senior Technical support Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for a Tier 2 Technical Support Engineer to join our professional services team. So if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for trouble shooting and would like an opportunity to help us create a new level of support, you’re the engineer we are looking for!
In this position you will be working closely with many stake holders in elminda including field support specialists, data science & engineering teams and provide operational and technical Tier 2 support. You will manage a variety of data management and IT requests, service outages, improvement initiatives and demonstrates working through root cause and resolution.
We are looking for a highly organized, motivated person with great communication skills that enjoys challenges. Sounds like you? join us and make our great team even greater!
Data Management support
- Resolve data processing incidents while syncronizing other stakeholders
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Escalate relevant issues to appropriate teams, and monitor to ensure effective resolution
- Follow existing Data Management work instructions and create new ones as required
- Execute customer and teams' requests for database modifications and bulk report generation
- Investigate (including reproducing errors) and Escalate all issues to appropriate teams, and monitor to ensure effective resolution
Provides advanced expert level engineering support for elminda's BNA labs operation
- Troubleshoot BNA labs configuration and network connectivity issues
- Manage post release issues including issue reproduction
- Responsible for sanity testing of new software releases
- Serve as technical liaison between field operation team and product, engineering and data management
- Provide weekly/monthly support status reports
- Document and maintain support processes and Work Instructions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and Information Systems, Computer Science, Networking or related field.
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix configuration, SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases
- Good understanding and working knowledge of networks (includes expertise in but not limited to LAN, WAN, Wireless and Security) with hands on experience preferred
- Problem solving and analytical, technical aptitude and ability to learn and embrace new concepts
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years' experience working in a support role
- Self-motivated individual that can work well unsupervised
- Team-player with strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Extremely skilled at managing details
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Effective use of time management
- Ability to think outside the box
- Possess strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive to complete assigned tasks
- Demonstrate Flexibility in performing other tasks and duties required by the customer and management, and ability to support the workload with schedule changes
- Responsibilities may require working outside of regular business hours
- Can do approach, with a smile