Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
Tableau developer Student
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies is looking for a passionate Tableau developer student to join our team.
You will discover efficient ways to organize and visualize data with great attention using BI tools.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy solutions using Tableau dashboards
- Collects, organizes and analyzes data sets to draw conclusions to maximize efficiency of internal operational processes
- Passionate about data, visualization and cultural transformation
- Creating the next generations of dashboards using Tableau delivering data insights through best in class visualization
- Work with the enterprise teams to evaluate the overall client's BI needs and formulate the visualization keeping the enterprise needs in mind
- Create interactive visualization applications to allow users to ask and answer questions
- Create charts, graphs, infographics, dashboards, etc. to support knowledge acquisition and decision making
- Distill qualitative and quantitative insight to communicate compelling stories
- Research source data and design solutions that can be visualized in Tableau
- Interact with and present to users throughout the development process
- Develop training and support to Tableau users
- Student in one of the following areas - Industrial Engineering, computer science, information system engineer or relevant field
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix configuration, SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases – advantage
- Familiarity with Tableau
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Availability for 2-3 days a week