Make a Difference for Millions
BNA technology allows medical professionals as well as each and every one of us to better manage our Brain Health.
Solve Complicated Problems
elminda has spent a decade pioneering a fusion of data analytics and brain networks mapping. These quantify function and dysfunction of neurological and psychiatric disorders, outlining the overall condition of our Brain Health.
Be Part of Something Great
Our greatest assets are the people we work with. We are proud to have achieved a work environment that strives together to make something great. We operate in the most challenging arenas – Brain Health and AI. We invest in creating an enriching work environment, driven by talented people who want to share this fascinating path with us!
Technical Operations Specialist
About The Position
elminda, a leading company in the brain health technologies, is looking for a hands-on Technical Operation Specialist personnel to join our dynamic and versatile team for exciting and meaningful position. You will have the opportunity to directly impact our product, working closely with other teams within the company and with clinics, hospitals, research partners, and other various customers in the Brain Health field around the globe.
The Technical Operations & Data Management team is an all-around operations team that is responsible for EEG lab installation, staff training, data acquisition, data monitoring, and technical support. Thanks to the wide range of solutions and services that our team provides, you will find yourself among training experts, neuro-scientists and data experts, ensuring a high level of interest and a lot of room for personal and professional growth. We also strongly believe in team mentality, and encourage team work. We use our different academic and professional backgrounds as an advantage, to promote out-of-the box thinking and can-do attitude.
- Installation and configuration of elminda’s EEG systems and labs, locally and abroad
- Hands on EEG Data acquisition
- Site training in hospitals and clinics both local and global. This includes coordination and site initiation, theoretical and hands-on training, certification and post certification site quality assurance
- Routine monitoring of EEG Data Quality
- Provide technical/EEG support to site staff prior to, during and after patient recordings
- Documentation and development of manuals, training materials and work instructions
- Providing feedback to the product development team for future system improvements
- Technology demonstration in pre/post sale activities
- Academic education: Preferably but not restricted to Cognitive Sciences / Nursing / Life Sciences / Neuroscience / Neurobiology
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and excellent communication skill
- Ability to present in front of professional audience. Training experience is an advantage
- Highly proficient English, both speaking and writing. Additional languages- an advantage
- People and service orientation, experience in working with people - advantage
- Experience in conducting neuroimaging experiments, specifically using EEG - advantage
- Ability to work in a technical environment
- Highly responsible and able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Motivated and eager to learn, thorough and meticulous
- Strong organizational skills and work ethics
- Team player
- Availability for 40% travel abroad